Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photo Shoot Inspiration

In two weeks, my sister and I will be doing a little photo shoot for the company with the help of my friend Morgan.  We are so excited and are already planning away with what we want to use for styling & props.  We want to get some shots to update our website and have some pictures really showing our style and who we are as a company.

For location, Morgan suggested Serenbe, GA and I think it's going to be such a great backdrop.


For styling, we LOVE these photos by Joielala on Sitting in a Tree's blog.  The tulle skirts are to die for and the lighting is amazing.  Hopefully we can recreate a similar feel.




For props, we are leaning towards using some balloons, possibly a tandem bicycle, and creating a little sign with the company name out of slice of a tree stump.




  

 

I'm really excited for this photo shoot and can't wait to share the pictures.

What do you all think?  Let me know if you have any other ideas.  I would love to hear them!

7 comments:

  1. Balloons are always so fun to have...
    the more the merrier, yes?
    All the best!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo if your shoot is anything like the pictures you chose to inspire it it will be fantastic!

    just found your blog, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I'm working on a couple of shoots too at the moment - is so much fun. I love Sitting on a Tree's blog too and as for tulle... I'd wear it all the time if it wouldn't make me look a little odd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, I Love the tulle as well. I just can't get enough of ethereal, dreamy photos with lots of dreamy light.

    Hope you have a wonderful Friday! Best of luck on your shoot.
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so cool! I love the photos, so I can't wait to see how it all turns out! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love balloons and they are always so great:) Fantastic photos. Enjoy your Monday
    Kisses, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Balloons are a great idea! I'm doing a shoot soon, too, and balloons will be central to the theme - they're fun, voluminous and inexpensive.

    And the backdrop is amazing! I lived in Tallahassee for two years and had quite the love affair with Georgia. :)

    ReplyDelete